페이지 정보작성자 국제어학원 조회306회 작성일 20-09-02 17:10
1. Related: Central Defense Countermeasure Headquarters-8664 (2020.8.27)
2. As the infectious disease prevention method was recently revised and implemented (August 12), a new provision of the basis for “allowing foreigners to bear the cost of inpatient treatment” was established. As a guide, each university must inform foreign students (including foreign students who are expected to enter the country) of the ``contents of support for quarantine hospitalization fees by country''.
A. Guidance: Guidance on the implementation of the self-pay of quarantine hospital treatment expenses for foreign confirmed foreigners in accordance with the revision of the Infectious Disease Prevention Act (Article 69-2) (Aug.12th) related to the cost burden on foreigners.
B. Applicable target and time
- Based on the principle of reciprocity, foreign inflows who were confirmed to be COVID19 and arrived Korea after August 24th 00:00.
- Foreign inflows who were confirmed to be COVID19 with principal cause of violating preventive measures* : those who violated the preventive measures after Aug 17th 00:00.
* Violation of domestic preventive measures such as quarantine, gatherings or submitting fogged PCR test result.
C. Coverage of self-pay application
- (cases for the ones with reasons attributable) Regardless of the principle of reciprocity, the entire amount of the isolation hospital treatment fee is paid by yourself.
- (cases for the principle of reciprocity)
* Fully supported countries: Full support (excluding non-essential non-wage)
* Conditionally (partially) supported countries: COVID19 quarantine facilities fees (room fees) would be suuported, except for medical treatment, food, etc.
* 0% supported countries :: fully covered by oneself
3. Countries list with the principal reciprocity : Corona 19 website (http://ncov.mohw.go.kr -> Notice -> Arrivals and Overseas Travelers).
Attached : Guidelines on the expense of COVID19 treatment based on the principle of reciprocity. The End.