Students can utilize the free Korean Alphabet classes, Extra Speaking classes, Extra Grammar classes, Test Preparation classes for enhancing of Korean language skills and achieving personal goal.
Cultural Experience Activities
Apart form the Korean classes we provide other special activities according to students demand. To improve the understanding of Korean Language and the Korean Culture Various cultural classes and field trips are held once each semester to enhance understanding of Korea and Korean culture.
- Outings: Lotte World, Seoul Land, Everland, Namsan, Seoul Park, Children’s Park.
- Excursions: National Museum of Korea, National Folk Museum, Seoul History Museum, Gyeongbokkung, Deoksugung, Changgyeonggung Palace.
- ID Photo(Color)
- Cultural Classes: Cooking, Learning masked dance, Kite Making, Pottery Making, Hanji Craft
TOPIK Ⅱ Intensive program
A special class, held 1 month before TOPIK, for foreigners and overseas Korean who want to prepare for the test
- The program is held 1 month before TOPIK and can help you prepare for the test. The extensive series of tests and tests explanation can improve your reading, listening and writing skills in a short term. The class operates with a few students.
- Class hours: 24 hours(3 time a week, 2 hours a day)
How to register
Please submit the application form to office
Korean Language Volunteers, who are currently enrolled in our university, help international students who take Korean Language programs to understand Korean and Korean culture.
Cultural Experience Program
To improve the understanding of Korean Language and the Korean Culture we provide once every semester Cultural classes and Excursion Program.
Introduction of Special Classes for students
Institute of International Language of Dongguk University operates a special program that helps students enhancing of Korean language skills and achieving personal goal.
- Extra Classes: Freshmen who have insufficient basic knowledge of Korean can apply.
- Pronunciation Classes: Special Class for Students who want to improve their pronunciation
- Study Room: Before and after Regular Classes a separate class is provided for students who desire extra study.
(Korean Language Course Teachers also partake in it).