페이지 정보작성자 한국어교육원 조회103회 작성일 22-11-09 14:24
Here is a guide of the attendance rate for the Fall semester and tuition payment for Winter semester of 2022.
[ Payment deadline and amount ]
- Deadline : November 18, 2022
- Amount : 1,770,000KRW/semester
※ Textbooks and insurance premiums included
[ Bank Information ]
- Account number: 140-006-285088
- Bank : 신한은행 (Shinhan bank, Dongguk Univ.)
- Acount Holder : KOREAN PROGRAM
- Bank Address : 30, Pildong-ro,1-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04620, Republic of Korea
- SWIFT CODE : SHBKKRSE
1. Please make sure to pay by your English name or school ID number.
2. You have to pay 1.77 million won at once.
3. If you pay the tuition in installments or under the name of another person, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER next semester.
4. After payment, please submit the receipt to the administration office of the DIKL on the 5th floor. (Fill in your name and contact number)
5. If you do not pay by the deadline above, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO register and take classes next semester.
[ Regarding attendance rate ]
1. Students with more than 41 hours of absence CANNOT TAKE NEXT SEMESTER.
2. Among students who have been absent for more than 41 hours, students who have paid for next semester should apply for a refund.
- Dropout & refund application information: https://interlang.dongguk.edu/bbs/board.php?bo_table=interlangen2_8
3. Students returning home during the semester must submit related evidence documents to the administrative team.
4. If you do not register for the next semester or have more than 41 hours of absence, your visa will expire within 15 days of the end of the semester regardless of the expiration date of your Alien Registration Card.