페이지 정보작성자 국제어학원 조회271회 작성일 20-04-21 11:44
To prevent the spread of "Corona19" in Korea, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety provides public masks to foreigners (including international students) who have been staying in Korea for a long time but have not been able to purchase public masks without national health insurance. Now you can buy the public masks as follows.
1. Effective Date : April 20, 2020 (Mon)
2. Targe t: Foreigners who have registered as foreigners, such as foreign students
※ Non-National Health Insurance subscribers can also purchase
3. Purchasing method: Once a week, 2 per person can be purchased.
* Depending on the year of birth, you can only purchase on the specified day of the week.
Born in 1991, 1996, 2001
Born in 1992, 1997, 2002
Born in 1993, 1998
Born in 1994, 1999
Born in 1995, 2000
4. Required documents : Alien registration card, permanent residence card or residence card
5. Where to buy : Pharmacies (nationwide), Nonghyup Hanaro Mart (except Seoul and Gyeonggi), Post Office (Daegu, Cheongdo and Eupmyeon)
- 국내 체류 외국인 유학생 공적 마스크 공급 안내.pdf (668.8K)