페이지 정보작성자 국제어학원 조회670회 작성일 20-04-10 15:10
Concerned about the spread of Corona19 in the community, the Ministry of Justice decided to extend the period of stay for foreigners automatically. Therefore, please not to visit the immigration office or Foreign Government office to extend the alien registration card. Please refer to the following for further details.
⏷ Auto extension target
- Legal Residents who’s alien registration card expired between 2020.04.09. ~ 2020.05.31.
※ Freshmen have to make a reservation and visit Sejongno Immigration Office for issuance of Alien Registration Card.
- However, if you do not re-register for 2020-Summer Semester, your stay will expire on 4th June 2020.
- Residents who are not in korea on 9th of April will not be automatically extended.
- Residents who’s Alien Registration Card expires after 31st of May have to make a reservation and visit the Sejongno Immigration office for extension.
※ Students who want their Alien Registration Car extended till August must pay the tuition fee for the summer semester.
※ Tuiotion fee for one semester: KRW 1,670,000
※ Account NumberL Shinhan Bank 140-006-285088 KOREAN PROGRAM
⏷ Auto extension period: 3 months after your date of expiration.
⏷ If you plan to go abroad, please be aware of the following:
- Students who have a plan to go abroad must leave Korea with a Certificate of Alien Registration(외국인등록 사실 증명서).
- If you don’t bring this certificate, you may be denied entry to Korea later.
- Issued Place of 'Certificate of Alien Registration': Ministry of Justice Immigration Service Center, 3rd Floor, Incheon International Airport Terminal 1, Ministry of Justice Immigration Service Center, 2nd Floor, Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 or Sejong-ro Immigration Office.(You should have your alien registration card or passport when demanding for issuance.)
- Website for checking the extension of my stay(Hi Korea)
- 외국인등록증 자동연장 안내_20200410.pdf (328.5K)