페이지 정보작성자 한국어교육원 조회108회 작성일 22-04-27 13:54
Hello, this is the institute of Korean language.
We are announcing the distribution of student ID card guide for the Spring semester of 2022. Please refer as below.
1. Target : Enrolled students
- New issuance: One complimentary issuance
※ Students who want to change Korean name must submit NEW KOREAN NAME to class teachers by 2022.03.25.(Fri.). If did not hand in, should reapply at Library individually. Reissuance fee is 5,000KRW.
- Reissue: Information desk at 2nd floor of Library. Reissuance fee is 5,000KRW.
2. How to receive
A. Offline class : Receive from class teacher from April 29(Fri.)
B. Online class
- Period : April 29(Fri.) ~ May 30(Fri.)
- Venue : Visit office(Hyehwagwan room 501)
※ It must be picked up in person. You must present a valid passport or an Alien registration card during pick-up
※ The pick up time is subject to change.
3. Where can use?
- Available at Library reference room, IFzone(Computer room). Unavailable at study room, 3rd floor.
- Book rental(5 books each time, return within 15days, can extend a loan period one time)
- You need to provide a book that is exactly the same as the borrowed book and 1,000KRW in cash (organization fee)
- When the same edition of the book cannot be provided due to out-of-print of the book, an adapted edition can be provided
- When paying for lost or damaged books, cash is required. Please contact at the library for the fee