페이지 정보작성자 국제어학원 조회89회 작성일 21-10-13 15:10
1. Subject to application: Students whose ARC expires in 23rd Nov. ~ 11th Dec.
* After paying tuition for the 2021-Winter semester, it is possible to apply for an extension; if not paid, no extension is possible
2. Target business: Extended stay period for alien registration
※ Individual applications can be issued through a reservation at the Seoul Immigration Office. It takes at least 1~2 months.
※ If you do not extend your alien registration card within the expiration date, you will be subject to a fine and will lose your right to stay in Korea 14 days after the expiration date.
※ The time required to issue alien registration cards may be longer depending on the immigration office's circumstances. If you leave the country before the alien registration card is issued, you can never re-enter the country.
3. Application method: Collected by the administrative team of the International Language Institute
4. Application deadline: Refer to the attached file
5. Information on required
documents and fees
Alien Registration Card
Passport copy (human face)
Notarized Family Relationship Certificate
Certificate of tuition payment, certificate of enrollment (provided by school)
Residence documentation (*see below)
Fiscal proof documentation (*see below)
(Cash payment only)
※The certificate of enrollment and tuition payment shall be issued by the administrative team of the international language institute only to the applicant for extension.
※The integrated application form and the confirmation of accommodation can be picked up next to the entrance to the International Language Institute's administrative office.
[Document to prove the location of stay] (Required to prepare documents among 1,2,3,4)
1. Living in a school dormitory
① Dormitory residence certificate
‣ Seal of the head of a school or dormitory
2. Residence in real estate under one's name
① Standard Lease Agreement
‣ In the case of a contract other than the standard form, the exact address, information, signature, and residence period of the lessee or lessee shall be verified.
3. Residence in goshiwons, lodgings, AirBnB, Sharehouse, Guesthouse, etc.
① Residential accommodation provision confirmation or admission application
② Business license of the business establishment (for address verification)
③ Receipt for payment of accommodation expenses (for confirmation of residence period)
‣ The address written manually on the residential accommodation confirmation must be the same as the address on the business license.
‣ Specify the date of initial admission when submitting an application for admission
‣ Receipt and bank transfer details are required when paying cash for accommodation expenses. (In case of AirBnB, you can submit the printout of the Receipt page.)
4. under a third party
Residential real estate
① Residential accommodation provision confirmation
② Front and back of the accommodation provider's registration card
③ Real estate contract in the name of the accommodation provider
‣ Specifying the start date of residence in the residential accommodation confirmation document
‣ The address on the back of the accommodation provider's registration card shall be the same as the address on the accommodation confirmation document.
‣ If the address on the back of the registration card is different from the address on the back of the registration card, additional submission of a real estate contract that can prove
[Financial certification document]
* Not required for students from OECD countries.
① Overseas remittance details – A statement of more than 2.5 million won deposited from an overseas bank to a domestic bank within three months
② Domestic bank balance certificate with more than 2.5 million won deposited
※ For registration and extension for two semesters(6month), 5 million won or more is required
③ Documents proving the relationship with the person remittance from abroad (For example, in the case of a family, the family relationship certificate).
* ARC expiring from November 23th to November 30th: Apply for 11/1(Mon) to 11/4(Thu)
* ARC expiring from December 1st to December 11th: Apply for 11/8(Mon) to 11/11(Thu)